Evoker Legendary Quest -Mythic Sarkareth Drop

With the ammount of nonsense attached to getting this legendary, it being mythic only is probably a good thing.

Good, about time Legendaries were Legendary again. Not everyone deserves one. It should be something spoken of with awe and regard, not something every person and their mom and dog has multiple of as if it was any other loot.

Good on Blizz!

Its also a bit weird since the new legendary screams augmentation. Like its effect is pure support value, it would be so weird to have to do cutting edge to properly play the new spec as it was meant to be played when it comes out in 2 months or so.

3 Likes

Yay something i wonā€™t get cause i donā€™t treat the game as a job.

1 Like

The grind for it after words is legendary enough to be honest lol. all those elemental souls yikes. XD

3 Likes

So wait nowā€¦last xpac, when the hunter legendary was NOT just limited to Mythic, were there posts saying

ā€œMake it Legendary - Mythic Sylv drop only!ā€

2 Likes

ā€¦They made a legendary fist weaponā€¦ and Shaman canā€™t useā€¦

That was our one thing. We donā€™t get to use swords and 2h was long ago removed from our kit, but we were still the fist weapon people. This is some BS.

Rarity is not the problem, itā€™s the fact you can only get it from One difficulty. This would be a new standard they are setting as in shadowlands Raeā€™shalare, Deathā€™s Whisper was dropped in all difficulties for the class.

1 Like

Lol yeah the fist weapon part is also a bit sus, one thing that i havenā€™t seen much talk of is how good it actually is going to be for evokers. Its mostly selfless and gives vers/mastery which is questionable for most playstyles of evoker atm. Its still going to be bis because free 500 primary stat to your party every ~10-15 seconds for 10 seconds is big but its big in the way pi is big. Its alot of work to make your friends to better. and it also means you need an off hand with a fist weapon which is a bit weird. Also to add on that comment lmao legendary fist weapon doesnā€™t go to monks.

Its definately for story reasons though so w/e.

This would be fine, tbh.

I donā€™t want this thing to be Mythic-only, and thatā€™s coming from someone who actually raids at that level (well, not at Liquidā€™s level or even close, but still CE). I think we should get the best gear as a whole, but I think legendaries are strictly off-limits on that front.

I got nothing against the idea of high end rewards. Just wish there was alternate paths to it like reaching 3k IO in M+ or Gladiator.

1 Like

My thoughts are that it is incredibly rare and it drops from all difficulties, or itā€™s mythic only. If itā€™s the latter, then there you go. Mythic raiders got something special. I guess I would be slightly salty if I mained Evoker, but even thenā€¦eh. Personally, I hate using 1 handers + off-hands, legendary or not.

I thought that system and the one in SLs were horrible. I personally liked the MoP one the best and wish they would have gone that route. And yes, I also had the Legendary from Cata for mage which was a pain and you had to rely on raiding to complete the quests like the old Vanilla legenaries.

1 Like

Itā€™s good but evokers only? Thatā€™s kinda boring a bit.

I thought the point of the unpaid corporate job style side-hustle was the fun of it?

1 Like

Not according to the forums.

OK but Monks can ā€œuseā€ swords. Without them needing to make them for Shaman, fist weapons would be in the same state as wands.

The one-class only legendaries need to stop. Make them, but design a weapon that classes with access to can use like the old legendaries.

2 Likes

One tier of something different is not the end of the world.

I think giving It a low drop rate from heroic and even lower from normal would be solid but even then Iā€™m a fan of letting the top guilds have exclusive access for a few weeks.

3 Likes

I agree, them designing a Legendary for one class should stop. I understand that Evoker is the new toy but some of us like to play specific classes cause we like them.