Conquest Earnings Increase -- Sept. 28

We’ve seen feedback that it takes too many games to reach the Conquest cap, and we agree. We’re making the following change:

• Conquest awarded by all activities has been increased by 70%.

The hotfix will go live in each region during scheduled weekly maintenance (7:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday, September 28 in this region).

63 Likes

All the people still complaining about the game.

Plenty of people are still playing, btw.

6 Likes

Heh just after I gave up getting conquest. It’s fine. Everything is fine. 🥲

8 Likes

For the people that keep paying to be able to post on the forums mayhaps. :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Ahem I apologize but…2 little 2 late let’s be honest.

47 Likes

We can go afk fishing in AV together.

3 Likes

Down. As long as we can color coordinate our outfits. :heart:

3 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

alts are somewhat saved! now tune the game.

4 Likes

I’ll get the wizard hat ready.

2 Likes

Great change! Glad this is hotfixed now and this change is before 9.1.5. Anything helps. I still think the ilvl discrepancy hurts a lot of lower xp players but this should at least help everyone get conquest gear. Ilvl diff from top to bottom is a bit rough. I will definitely recognize a positive change though!

16 Likes

Praise the lord

6 Likes

Not one single person believes this change is the result of feedback. Result of people not playing ranked pvp, likely, but certainly not the result of feedback.

47 Likes

We have a winner. Fighting bored Gladiators in my YOLO isn’t fun. And yes, I do attempt the “observations” and attempt to get to 1,500, but the pvp in Slands is just a miserable experience.

17 Likes

Now do honor please!!

19 Likes

400% soul ash bonus for alts and I’ll resub :grinning:

3 Likes

Why not honor as well?

16 Likes

This is nice thank you, would you consider giving a small amount of conquest even if you lose in rated arena? I find my alts losing often, they cannot overcome the gear gap. These are alts of my main spec which I love and do fine with on geared characters.

12 Likes

Buff honor gains by 100-200% and we’ll be talking.

15 Likes

I already posted in here, but I agree. Buff honor. There is zero reason it should take as long as it does to get to honor level 250. Or at least fairly distribute honor rewards and add more cosmetics for PvPers! :sparkles:

17 Likes

vp needs a buff also

3 Likes