Confused about Conflict and Strife acquisition

Jesus guys, one problem happens and you all fuss about it. No matter what there’s going to be problems, in any game for that matter. Stop whining over small things and get over yourselves. They are working on it just be patient and stop being boomers.

1 Like

Incorrect beta for azeroth is a non-stop bugfest so poorly designed they are still doing 50% nerfs because no one working on wow even bothers to do the math.

Probably has more to do with the fact that it’s an essence people have had to wait a week for because they felt the need to time gate it, and now it’s bugged.

2 Likes

You have more faith in this no longer a triple a producer, than most of us. It’s even listed in the stock report to stock holders as a risk factor: ‘The ability to recruit, retain, and motivate skilled talent.’

Any word for those of us who opened chest before the fix? Do we have to open tickets or will the fix come automatically?

Should I be opening a ticket right now? Usual stuff

They said they were working on a fix, then later posted the hotfix was now live, with no more communication on it. However, many of us still either have the rank 1, or still got a rank 1 from the chest after the hotfix was “live.”

If this were a one off thing, i’d be inclined to agree. However, they’ve had so many issues with this expansion, I understand why people are frustrated.

“Calm down guys!”

Meanwhile bug #19,283,402 of BfA.

Waiting for us to finally leave Beta.

5 Likes

This is an easy fix here, forward this to your dev team. For player where rating > 999 on 7/15/19 { reward C&S 2 }

can i have my rank 2 now blizz, thanks

Um… is it? Doesn’t seem to be…

About five minutes ago, we deployed a fix for the reward side of this. Players who opened their PvP cache earlier should log out and then log back into WoW to trigger the fix.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Fix does not seem to active, still stuck with rank 1

it is put to your bag

I am at work rn and this put me on a roller coaster of emotion. Do I have to pray to the RNG gods on this one or we good? I guess we will find out :joy:

Im still waiting on my rank2 :frowning:

For rank 3 we are supposed to obtain burgeoning battlefield furors from our weekly chest? I only got rank 2 and nothing else.

Whats the update on this?

1 Like

Relog you can get it now

Bugs are never good, but I appreciate them for getting it fixed in a timely manner. Fixing a bug is not as simple as people think. If this was FF this would for sure have lasted 2 months before getting fixed.

3 Likes

still rank 1 and no rank 2 in bags