Competitive WoW is slowly killing this game

Hilarious. If WoW wasn’t what it was, it would’ve been dead long ago.

WoW can not win in the casual non competitive space because there are and have been massively superior offerings for a long time. WoW rightfully recognized it’s impending obsolesce and the fact they always lucked out and had a community who simped for tryhards and thought themselves as temporarily embarrassed versions of them and thus leaned into that.

You just aren’t the primary customer for Blizzard and don’t like that fact. It’s fine if you want to live in queue content and lesser mode content and Blizzard will be happy to keep taking your money, but you’re just always going to be given crumbs and be the last thought.

Everytime I utter the words “help is on the way” whether typing, speaking or just in my own head, this is how it sounds!

2 Likes

Maybe this game isn’t for you. Maybe you should go play a different game instead of us.

1 Like

Damn you still going? Pretty sure your last thread got moderated into oblivion, what do you think you will achieve now? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m unstoppable xD

1 Like

Ah, I see that you’re speaking in the native language of an Asmongold fan.

Opinion noted and promptly ignored.

McConnell is the best. I re-watch his Elden Ring playthrough every couple of months religiously.

wut? wow is in no way esports centered, I’m not forced to be a hardcore player

no really, wut?

Click on my profile pic > select View Activity > Click on “normal” on the right hand side > Ignore this profile > 1 year

u welc, I’ll miss you <3

They literally just removed M+ timers for keys up to level 20 just for you guys.

And you’re still upset.

I’m starting to think the ones killing the game are people like you. You will never be pleased, and if you’ll never be pleased then leave.

2 Likes

Yawn. Every single year after RWF and MDI, people start copy pasting these anti-esports threads.

Boooooo, get some new content. :tomato: :tomato:

3 Likes

I agree with this as a general idea.

I don’t have enough endgame experience in WoW to have an opinion on anything else you’ve said here.

Please dont. Not everyone plays this game the way you do

1 Like

From the Future!
They havenʻt even built it yet!

The issue is it’s not an esport focused game.

1 Like

yeah I wouldn’t know. I don’t have the endgame experience in this game to determine that one way or another.

I was just speaking in a general, genre-wide sense.

Even League of Legends is moving away from competitive E-sports focus, and moving more towards casuals and focusing on fun instead.

WoW would benefit from that mentality, as well.

Trying to make video games into sports was always a bad idea. Only investors thought it was cool so they could sell merch and buy/sell the teams themselves.

5 Likes

Idk if you want to play that game. Wow was way more successful when it was easy.

LFR?

Random dungeon finder?

Weekly quests?

Daily quests?

Unrated PvP?

Zone events?

Renown?

Leveling alts?

Pet battles?

Work on professions?

Farm gold?

Collect transmogs?

Collect mounts?

. . .

Just because you’d rather whine and complain, doesn’t mean there aren’t things to do if you’re not pushing content.

3 Likes