(BUG LIKELY) You better grind old content now before the prepatch

Legacy loot is 1 item per boss on the PTR. Just checked in Throne of Thunder/ICC. Let’s make some noise so they fix it. Who’s with me?

Addendum: So it seems more and more that it might be a bug than anything. Sorry for the click bate title

97 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing the last week. I’ve put together a few sets. Including this sweet Rancorbite set.

6 Likes

this sounds like a bug

35 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

6 Likes

I reported it as one, but it might not be. Just a heads up.

8 Likes

god I hope it is, it’s bad enough they turned some of these raids into mashing their loot tables of 10/25m together

19 Likes

Isn’t that the exact opposite of what Legacy Loot was supposed to be?

63 Likes

Oh jeez. I know where my weekend is going now.

Thanks for the heads-up.

7 Likes

Yeah, it sure is.

Lame, but thank you for the warning. Guess farming Orgrimmar will start up again.

7 Likes

Like someone above said it could be a bug, but capping AoEs and nerfing loot would stop botting. And Blizzard has a habit of forcing changes like this one us under the radar.

11 Likes

If this isn’t a bug it would be a horrible change.

32 Likes

I absolutely agree.

3 Likes

I hope so. I don’t like that rest of us get screwed in the process of clamping down on a different problem.

21 Likes

Current Molten Core only drops two pieces of gear. I could see it being intentional. Again if we raise enough of a stink the best case scenario is they play it off as a bug and it gets reverted.

7 Likes

I’ll preface this by saying, yes I acknowledge that this may be a bug, however it’s these kinds of changes that make me repeat the phrase “Blizzard is anti-player and anti-fun”. All they care about is stretching EVERY piece of content out for as long as the players will endure it with subs.

15 Likes

I hope its just a bug as it seems Blizzard still plans on giving us expensive rep mounts in Shadowlands as I found one in the mount journal that cost 50k at exalted. If we can’t farm for gold how are some players going to afford that. Not everyone was here for the WoD gold rush.

13 Likes

50k? For Christ’s sakes. Why? These mount prices are absolutely insane.

14 Likes

Especially after you have to grind all that reputation. I stopped paying for them after the 500k at exalted mount.

4 Likes

Guildies have been grinding out old content hardcore because of the AoE reduction nerf. They’re not a fan of the game being slowed down because of one game mode.

This here that OP is posting about, might be a bug or maybe it’s permanent. Either way, anyone who cares about farming things, better get busy now and not later; because it’s definitely not looking good for those players.

5 Likes