Battle for Ashenvale - No reputation gained for leaders past revered

Character is on Season of Discovery Realm.
I reached Revered with Warsong Outriders but I cannot gain any further reputation from Base Leaders or Headquarter Leader. I only gain reputation from the adds.
Makes the entire event unattractive.

1 Like

A lot of people are providing similar feedback. Hopefully Blizzard is looking at how to address the issue.

I haven’t done it yet, but plan to tonight or tomorrow to see how it is.

That’s a lot of rep.

This is working correctly. It is not intended that reputation can be gained from leaders once you’re Revered.

8 Likes

Why? Isn’t the point of it a way to farm the rep? Why turn people away from a zone once they hit revered?

5 Likes

I don’t know the reasoning, but the fact people are revered within a week with WSG Factions is absurd whereas most people don’t grind the rep unless it is WSG weekend. We can take W’s where we can and look at how things play out going forward.

:tired_face:

2 Likes

It’s just an alternate source of rep opposed from purely doing BGs. Don’t feel so entitled to get exalted from an extremely easy event. You still have to work for something and that’s exalted.

2 Likes

It’s a lot of exploiting.
Exploit early. Exploit often. -Blizzard.

3 Likes

Hi Kaivax! A lot of people are well into revered already. I don’t think its quite fair that the people that exploited layer hopping get such a huge advantage over those that didn’t

8 Likes

What advantage is that?

the gear isnt available for Revered/Exalt yet, as you cant get to the levels required to use the gear.

and most of the honored gear requires lvl 27+.

getting exalted literally gives you no advantage over the next person., in the current state of the game, if it was phase 2/3 and the gear had relevance it would matter, but at current it doesnt.

1 Like

thats an extremely short sighted take

1 Like

Ah, so it’s intended. Guess I’ll stop doing it for now.

3 Likes

This is bad. This turns people away from the event that you guys worked hard to implement and fix and is the sole reason to participate in the event. There should be no limitation or at least reputation gains at half the rate.

2 Likes

Can we maybe undo this. I want to farm this until exalted. I don’t want to do wsg

5 Likes

probably because getting exalted with the hardest pvp faction at level 25 is absurd

6 Likes

you can weaps at revered and all the weaps are lvl 25

People are already exalted with it through WSG. You wanna nerf that too or do we just hate ashenvale players?

1 Like

considering this is a seasonal server, I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t just let people get rep easier for stuff like this.

I’d rather not have people who are only interested in farming rep in my bgs anyway, because they’re the most toxic people who always want to just throw a game at the slightest sign of a loss just to get their mark asap.

2 Likes

They literally made it substantially easier.

I like how you completely ignored the second half of my post about how utterly toxic rep farmers are in bgs.

I would rather the bg gives 0 rep, and just reduce the rep from the event by 1/10th or whatever. You wanna make it grindy, sure fine, whatever, go live your grindiest life, just don’t bring it into a competitive environment. Blizzard already learned why competitive grinding was bad with the honor grind, and they fixed it. BG reps should be next

1 Like