How many wins does it take to get the season mount?

Asking to see if it is worth my time.
Edit: To clarify, I’m doing 2v2’s.

The PvP mounts? All I know is you have to fill a bar up at 1400 rating, sadly I dunno how many wins that takes

1 Like

Depends which bracket you are getting it from.

I believe it is 100

100 arenas or 100 RBGs or either? Do RBGs need less wins?

1 Like

It’s 100 3s wins. It’s 2 or 3 times that for 2s. It’s probably 40 for RBGs.

i just looked and it goes by percentage, I can’t say how many wins earn 1% and its rated PvP only so arenas or Rated battle grounds. and yes you need to be 1400 and above.

that was the old way, the new seasons are different.

And which PvP activity you’re participating in. 3v3 fills the bar faster than 2v2, and Rated Battleground wins fill the bar faster than Arenas.

1400 CR and 40 RRBG wins

Oh no, by bracket I meant whether 2v2, 3v3 and RBGs. Sorry for the confusion. I’ve noticed about 1% per 3s win and it takes 2 or 3 2s wins to get that same 1% increase, even above 1,800.

From what I noticed, after you reach 1400 rating, it’s about 1% per win for 3s and about .5% for 2s.

Haven’t done any RBGs, but guessing it’ll be 2%+ for wins over there.

Well so much for that mount. Thanks anyways.

Before you give up

Hear me out

I am grinding for the mount using RBGs, I am like 35% of the way in. Just find voiced low cr RBG in the group finder and keep applying. You loose some and win some but losses will barely affected your rating at all till you get higher.

Once you get above 1400 never join any groups below that because you could drop your rating, Stick around 1500 to 1600

Only join voice regardless of rating, once you get above 1400 just do enough RBGs to cap every week. I personally do more but I really want that mount. Eventually you will find group leaders that you enjoy playing with. Bnet them, when the are running them in they are likely to invite people they have played with. I found a couple communities that run them.

I find RBGs to be the most fun for me and I good avenue to get that mount. It’s a grind regardless but one that is well worth it.

Getting to 1400 is the easy part, the 40 wins after that is the grind but worth it.

It’s not as bad as it sounds but it’s still a great goal to set.

Happy PvPing!

1 Like

After I got 1400, I get:

2v2: 1% for three wins
3v3: 1% for one win
BG: 3% for one win

Remember that progress toward the mount is also account-wide! An important fact I just learned yesterday that I’m really happy about.

1 Like

And faction wise as well. Really, its not that hard at all. The path to 1400 is a joke. After that, you can eventually get it by joining YOLO RBGs.

it’s actually 2.5%, you get 5% every 2 wins.