1.30.2 Patch Notes

click with mouse in the user input label before typing

so uhhh download is dead? I can’t download installer since it’s stuck at 1% all time

come on bruh it’s just 3mega file and still can’t download it. Blizz please

1 Like

When entering the login and password, it gives an “error while processing the request”

2 Likes

well same applies for any summon hard counters. Undead by just simply having destroyers in their unit pool prevents every race for going casters at all, regardless if they morph the statues or not. Breakers also has limited mana pool, unless you literally mass them ( but then u can be punished by standard melee units) you have to make a choice if “wasting” some mana on stealing summons or keeping it for spellsteal.

Where are u from ? i had the same issue using a vpn solve that problem. I think th peoblem may come from ur internet provider

Poland

#20 characters

What a useless patch. You didnt fix any of the problems YOU created pete stilwell. The sound is still broken and continues to play when the game is minimized, and we still got the ugly black bars. Fix your own issues instead of experimenting with the game.

3 Likes

Why did you break the sound when it was working perfectly? Also, why didnt you fix it yet? You are creating more problems than you are solving, stop destroying my favorite game.

3 Likes

Hey… arranged team does not work, even with port forwarding… the game becomes stuck… and needs restart. Will this ever be fixed? I have a lot of friends waiting for AT to be fixed… to be nr.1 @ 3v3 again :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems 1v1 finds a game, but never joins it … so now even 1v1 does not work…

6 Likes

same here, does any one have same issues?

1 Like

Make the custom game list remember your filters selection.
Like after i pick it to show “eu” only, let it show eu only for this game session or forever.

Hi, please, the update of the update patch said u will fix ArrangeTeam, and it is not fixed. Arrange Team is the main usage of warcraft 3 multiplayer, we cannot play it without AT…

10 Likes

-nativefullscr on the shortcut still doesn’t work for me. I just get a black screen with sound. Anyone else having this problem?

+1
Cant change resolution ingame and gamma.

1 Like

Perhaps make sure your patch works before putting it online…

Arranged team does not work and after you invite someone, you get a bug, where your Ä and Ö does not work, and it throws you to The void from what ever channel you are in after every message you send…

Hosting custom games works for some and for some it doesn’t…

8 Likes

Sorry to add this issue, but… Shaman in Italian has the English voiceover instead of the Italian one. I still need to look for other voiceover issues in the italian version, I’m gonna check every unit and post another reply soon

You should, but there is no way of doing so yet.
There is no client in whatever section, in classic or reforged section no client for tft or ROC.
There is no icon in bnet app tried reinstalling just now, nope, no icon for TFT nor ROC.

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue… Can’t even open the world editor anymore and I didn’t even patch…

I made the map with all units with unique voiceovers, and I’ve found that every unit with the Shaman voiceover have the English voiceover now, and that RoC Malfurion has the English one aswell, like the Shaman. I don’t know if I missed some units, I shouldn’t, but I’ll keep an eye on it.

Did anyone manage to download the Windows installer over the last few hours? A lot of people are complaining about ingame issues, but I cannot even manage to get past 0.4/3.7 MB. I can see a few people with the same problem. Is there anyway to get around this?

5 Likes

You didnt fix desyncs in custom maps.I see mass player desyncs in most custom games and especially in RPGs with custom sound and models T_T