Patch 1.43 clarification

I just want to play Ana/Mercy/Bap. :sob:

2 Likes

OMG IM CRYING PLS HOLD ME! NO MORE MOIRA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

time to pull out my widow again

5 Likes

Please!!!

, * stupid " OMG ITS JEFF post *

On the other hand, i would politely ask you to reconsider the barrier nerfs.

Thank you for clearing this up, Jeff. We all miss you on these forums! :heart:

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

1 Like

Eeek! It’s Mr. Kaplan!!

thank you for communicating with us

1 Like

Why reconsider the barrier nerfs? So Double Shield can stay?
Yeah, no thanks.

1 Like

Well, the new meta is looking like Orisa/Rein, so still double barrier, but a different style with less bunker-like strats.

Finally you informed us.

2 Likes

Much as I complain, I appreciate the clarification. I’m always saying how easy some of these misunderstandings are to fix, and you did just that.

Now…about (insert hero balance issue here)…

2 Likes

Why do we even need an entire MONTH worth of PTR???

should be at most 1week tops

6 Likes

As long as a sigma barrier isn’t flying up in my face out of the blue with a 900 hpOrisa shield behind it I don’t care if it’s still double barrier. 600 hp Orisa shield plus chadRein will be great. It won’t be as oppressive

3 Likes

Yeah, and Hanzo is being played a lot for shield break, so the shields won’t last long.

1 Like

As if double barrier is such a problem with all the dmg flying around or snipers just ignoring it, or this broken pice of … DF just killing you through it…

Can we get these more often. Not even about the patch but just things regarding the game in general

2 Likes

hi Jeff, any updates on fixing any of the 50 doomfist bugs? I can provide the list if needed. he’s had the same bugs for over a year and it’s climbed to 5o

5 Likes

Thank you Jeff :heart:

Next week? Start to dust off the Rein/Zarya cobwebs.

Prob will take a few weeks maybe a month before a true Meta forms when PTR is released but I’m exited to see how accurate my predictions will be.

I will amend something though, Baptist is likely to be super Meta along with Zarya/Rein. Aggressive IF that lets Rein press W even harder going to be scary.

Thanks for clarification, with the twitter post about 2020 I was a bit worried.
Love the new changes to tanks!(well I haven’t played PTR but I love position will be really important and I mostly play tank and supp) great work.

also sad ussers use this post to talk about other things, may be hard to you to come to the forums.

Are you trying to say Double Barrier wasn’t a problem? Really?
Double Barrier was one the the most impressive metas as it made the majority of heroes throw picks, especially since most DPS don’t have enough shield break.

2 Likes