Brigitte does not seem to counter Master/GM Tracer/Genjis

You assume that’s the case. Ever considered that their MMR is lower than their SR? I’m Masters and my MMR is high Platinum because I mess around in QP lol.

Sr has nothing to do with… do you even know what you are talking about? This isent comp. Its qp.

You said that Brigitte does not counter Masters/GM Tracers. They are at a higher skill level than you, which contributes to you not being able to counter them.

Im done talking to you. You obviously have not been keeping track on whats being talked about. please let thread die.

That’s just refusing to respond to my argument. Lazy.

She counters Tracer/Genji fine in a straight up fight.

But smart Tracers and Genjis are just gonna use the mobility to dance around and not play Brigitte’s stupid CC game.

As a Genji one-trick I’ve learned how to engage her…basically just more patience and be more observant of her ability cd.

Her bash hitbox will most likely be nerfed and possibly have longer CD. Hopefully it will be small enough for double jump to avoid it, then I’m really gonna stomp that low skill hero played by low skill nubs. :grinning:

Basically what I’ve been saying. For people who wanted an easy answer for Tracers who are in their Silver/Gold/Plat games, there you have it. For actual good Tracer they’ll only approach a Brigitte for cleanup or to Pulse Bomb her.

She serves her purpose for being a deterrent, but she’s not a “xD press X to win delete char I dont like” like people who wanted an easy out wanted.

1 Like