[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

Same here, seemed to be working a day or two ago. Tried to log in today on my PC and nothing is working.

Having the same issue

Same issue for me as well.

Having the same issue as well.

Update: Our engineers have been able to identify the issue causing these errors and they are working to get it resolved. For now no further logs are needed.

Thank you to everyone who submitted logs to assist in tracking down the issue! We will post another update once we have more information to share.

1 Like

Still have the issue, on both Americas and Europe, works on the phone but not the PC

Same problem here ! It’s around three ou four tries to log in, every time

1 Like

Also having the “network problem “ error right after getting to selection screen. On iPad 7th Gen with updated IOS and updated HS. Deleted and reinstalled. Same error.

1 Like

Hello, I’ve just encountered this problem as well. The game was working fine on my android but when i switched to the desktop i had this problem. Thanks

same issue here, thank you!

Same as mine. My iPad and iPhone just suck on it.

Over 24 hours, still happening

I’ve been having this problem since last week. It started on my work computer (macbook), and I’ve only been able to log in properly once since then on this computer. I haven’t encountered the problem at all on my home computer (also a macbook), with no problems logging in on this one. And installing the app on my iPhone I received the same collection error every time. It is getting really frustrating that this hasn’t been resolved.

I’m having the same problem on my IOS

Hi, same issue here!

Same issue on both mobile and PC…

Having the same problem, hope it gets fixed soon.

Same problem here…

Same Here please help :frowning:

Same here, was fine this morning…