Still not any info from PTR

Yes.

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/blog/22976066/season-17-the-season-of-nightmares-begins-517-5-10-2019#faq

We are no longer providing anticipated end dates for Seasons. However, we are committed to keeping Seasons roughly three months in length (give or take a few weeks based on development needs) and will continue to provide a minimum of two weeks advance notice for when the Season will be ending.

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/blog/23093786/season-18-the-season-of-the-triune-begins-august-23-8-15-2019#FAQ

We are no longer providing anticipated end dates for Seasons. However, we are committed to keeping Seasons roughly three months in length (give or take a few weeks based on development needs) and will continue to provide a minimum of two weeks advance notice for when the Season will be ending.

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-begins-nov-22-14-11-2019#faq

Don’t you see Blizzard’s own announcement blogs as an authoritative source?

Im hoping its soon so we can know or have a idea on which way sets /classes are going. Also wanting to do some type of dPS (Been doing zmonk for the past few months) hopefully i can get something going

This season buff is terribly unbalanced and not very interesting. For high level players it’s a free RGK, for lower level players it means almost nothing. It requires a ton of tedious micromanaging to avoid losing stacks between levels and it’s just not very fun

The sooner the season is over the better.

3 Likes

I’m so tired of S19, I mean i know theres other players still enjoying it but i’ve been playing till the start and its just boring now. I want something new! S20?!

3 Likes

I guess we’ll see how long it lasts.

Got a few more tweaks to go. Remember, the balance blog will be coming out first (in part because that will let me handle all the other PTR preparations, but also because the context of that blog is important for the 2.6.8 PTR and beyond), so you’ll have that to look forward to… let’s say this week. :slight_smile:

44 Likes

Figure it would be sometime this week, but it’s still nice to have a confirmation; so thanks.

Thanks for the info Nev!

Hype is real, hype forge is burning hot. :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Nerfbat unpolished??

Looking forward to it. All the hard work from you and the team is appreciated!

We need more lumber!

6 Likes

Work work work…

2 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it! I had a blast with season 19 and I am very excited to see what’s in store with 2.6.8/Season 20. Thank you for the heads up! I was hoping some news would pop up this week.

I have my “F” ready for Bazooka’s funeral.

This time for real!

5 Likes

Zug zug

i was hyped for AoV till it became shotgun.
so im not gonna hold my breath for anything fun in 2.6.8 but i still have hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

And if there isnt a 150 non macro replacement for it depending on how badly if its NERF at all. Then RIP 150s and Meta and income the Lag for DOT instead of Burst DPS for Meta

2 Likes

I can hear flints striking flints and the crackling of torches.

Dont expect anything decent news wise and if anything probably looking at a 5pm Friday given “Blizzard Soon” hahhaa

I think some players (depending on the class they play) are going to want pitchforks too!