[Now Live] Patch 2.6.7a Update

20 stack mac whit 2.5 as = 8 sec max ist ower nerfed than thorns necro btw no metter give more buff for ww for solo 150 whitout augs gj blizzard

1 Like

Thank you for giving back a good portion of lamentationā€™s rend damage! I know that were rough days for you nev. Thanks alot! Iā€™m excited for the exact amount of % rend on the belt.

Thank you so much for the info and i am so happy right now, i cant stop smile about the barb buff. I wish you a nice weekend and a good season start :heart:

We always will behind you and the dev team :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for listening, I am excited for s19 :smiley: lets go Barbs!

4 Likes

will this be patched on tuesday or is there any chance it will go live before that? Just curious.

3 Likes

Won Khim Lau 12 Fixed a bug where Epiphany would trigger teleporting while channeling Tempest Rush (Electric Field) when Won Khim Lau was equipped

not only electric Field, all other runes also have the teleport bug, just not as frequent as Electric Field

3 Likes

Thank you so much Nev!

1 Like

Not gonna lie, parts of this week were rough. Sometimes itā€™s hard for me to not take things personallyā€¦ and sometimes itā€™s hard for the community to forget there are actual humans on this side of the screen.

Friendly reminder that no one deserves abuse. Iā€™m not speaking for myself here; name calling and verbal assault wonā€™t be tolerated, no matter who itā€™s directed at. All we ask is that conversation stays respectful, even when you may adamantly disagree.

Iā€™m framing this above my desk. :stuck_out_tongue:

65 Likes

thanks nev Iā€™m looking forward to att, I would like to know also why some att are not taken to the page PT BR! thanks.

1 Like

Next season they nerf rats so barb WW ā€œspin to winā€ can be the new king of xp metaā€¦
I donā€™t understand why they just donā€™t buff up the other classes to the lvl of rats, so people can have fun with them too if they donā€™t like rats.
And yes with the thorns and crusader nerf 4player RGK role is a problem now, but I guess this was the goal xD

3 Likes

As they are looking into this would it also be possible to look into the tempest rush + epiphany teleportation that occurs in the console?

Always remember, if people are going to throw negativity at you, it is always because they deep down believe and wish for more.

We can all be cruel, and for that, I am sorry! In the end, it is passion on both sides, we all love our classes, and this series.

Just keep on doing the great job you have been doing recently! WE LOVE THE COMMUNICATION! That alone will help ease a lot of the tension when things happen we may not initially be in support of.

Thank you for listening Blizzard :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is great to read.

However, some ( that are muted ) canā€™t play the game atm. and I was hoping to see a fix for this.

For future consideration also, look into fist of the heavens bonus, so we can play both versions of the set.

2 Likes

Hey Nev,

Thanks for the communication and heads up. Is there an estimated date/time we can expect to see this patch/changes hit the servers so that we can test them prior to season launch and make decisions on what we want to officially commit to playing for the season?

5 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this new era of high level community communication

Thanks Nevalistis for that, you are amazing!

12 Likes

This, ^ I agree with 100%. This is 1000x better than what it has been in the past. If this level of communication keeps up going forward into D4. Then I have restored hopes for the future of the franchise.

7 Likes

The fix to Tempest Rush Electric Field doesnā€™t address all the issues with the builds. There are still many bugs with Tempest Rush and Sweeping Wind.

Sweeping Wind runes ā€œBlade Stormā€ and ā€œFire Stormā€ also cause more Epiphany dashing, dropping Tempest Rush Flurry stacks. The new Patterns of Justice set give all runes to Sweeping Wind, making it unavoidable. Iā€™ve also noticed dropping Flurry stacks constantly during group play. Also being anywhere near certain enemies with large hitboxes causes a dash, no matter the rune on Sweeping Wind or Tempest Rush.

The Tempest Rush Flurry build is fun, but bugs causing Flurry to drop are ruining it.

7 Likes

Thanks Nevalistis for taking the compromise approach that I and many others advocated for on the PTR feedback and general discussion forums relative to lamentation.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the fix she mentions for Rathma Necro?

1 Like